Friday 11 February 2011

Beginings


Wow is all I can say after that meeting.
I sat on the train with the drawings they gave me trying to understand the building. I’m still amazed by the whole thing. They gave me a set of drawings from the construction of the building along with a 20 min meeting with the lead architect of the project. So worth while going to it. I was a little concerned that I’d walk away with more questions then answers but guess not this time.

I’m now completely sold on the idea of doing this as a project. My other ideas for the project revolved around trying to redesign the Gunnedah Hospital to incorporate the new Hunter New England Health building that will be used as a training facility for students nd rural doctors. It still sounds like a good project, but its not holding a candle to this race complex.

Once I’ve got these plans home. I’ll sit down and try to work out the relationship between all the major rooms, and see what I can come up with. Will need to post it up on this so I don’t lose it all

No comments:

Post a Comment