Sunday 27 March 2011

Perspective.

One of the things that I've been toying with this weekend, has been the idea of perspective and how things can changes depending on where you are, or in my case how fast your going.

Someone suggested that maybe designing a building that doesnt make sense for the spectators, but when you hurtle past near 270km/hr, you get it.........To be honest although i think its a cool idea. Its a bit elite-est isnt it?
Beside, knowing my bad luck, I'd be the reason that motorbikes crash halfway up the straight, because they see my building, stop doing what they should be, as in concentrating on whats in front of them and forget to brake.


Well heres my model that plays with the idea of perspective. hard to make, but a good effort in the end. has got my brain thinking about the sense of speed and how it can be generated within a static form


No comments:

Post a Comment