Monday 28 March 2011

Time to start planning

Well after the tutorials today, its time to start working out how my building, can fit on the site, and how the planning of the building is going to affect the form.
I'm thinking as a first concept that I'll work on tomorrow is going to be the ideas of force being applied to the building shattering the facade, then historical axis' from the orginal layout of the track might cut through the building.

This could leave interesting walkways and view corridors and may lead to an expression of architectural form that I hadnt thought about.See what happens tomorrow i guess.

1 comment:

  1. Love the 'force' model - I can just imagine walking through all the different spaces and light streaming in from odd angles, and the ceilings and walls angling away all over the place - sort of like an upside down opera house...

    ReplyDelete